See also Grace
- Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight: Gen. 18:3 .
- Rachel was beautiful and well favoured: Gen. 29:17 .
- Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured: Gen. 39:6 .
- people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: Ex. 3:21 .
- Samuel … was in favour both with the Lord: 1 Sam. 2:26 .
- David … hath found favour in my sight: 1 Sam. 16:22 . ( Acts 7:45–46 . )
- Zion: for the time to favour her … is come: Ps. 102:13 .
- good man sheweth favour: Ps. 112:5 .
- So shalt thou find favour … in the sight of God: Prov. 3:4 .
- good man obtaineth favour of the Lord: Prov. 12:2 .
- Whoso findeth a wife … obtaineth favour of the Lord: Prov. 18:22 .
- God had brought Daniel into favour: Dan. 1:9 .