Grace, Man May Fall from
See also Apostasy of Individuals ; Endure ; Good Works ; Grace ; Holy Ghost, Loss of ; Holy Ghost, Unpardonable Sin against
- endureth to the end shall be saved: Matt. 10:22 . ( Matt. 24:13 ; 1 Ne. 13:37 ; 1 Ne. 22:31 ; 2 Ne. 31:15–16, 20 ; 2 Ne. 33:4 ; Alma 32:13 ; 3 Ne. 27:6 ; D&C 53:7 . )
- lest … I myself should be a castaway: 1 Cor. 9:27 .
- let him … take heed lest he fall: 1 Cor. 10:12 .
- ye are fallen from grace: Gal. 5:4 .
- some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: 1 Tim. 1:19 .
- If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance: Heb. 6:6 .
- sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge … no more sacrifice for sins: Heb. 10:26 .
- lest any man fail of the grace of God: Heb. 12:15 .
- again entangled … latter end is worse: 2 Pet. 2:20 .
- by grace that we are saved, after all we can do: 2 Ne. 25:23 .
- endureth to the end, the same shall be blessed: Alma 32:15 .
- endure to the end, and ye shall live: 3 Ne. 15:9 .
- endureth not unto the end … is also hewn down: 3 Ne. 27:17 .
- enter into his kingdom … because of … faithfulness unto the end: 3 Ne. 27:19 .
- having a determination to serve him to the end: Moro. 6:3 .