See also Hardheartedness
- Is any thing too hard for the Lord: Gen. 18:14 . ( Jer. 32:27 . )
- Rachel … had hard labour: Gen. 35:16 .
- made their lives bitter with hard bondage: Ex. 1:14 .
- prove him with hard questions: 1 Kgs. 10:1 . ( 2 Chr. 9:1 . )
- way of transgressors is hard: Prov. 13:15 .
- brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: Prov. 18:19 .
- harder than flint have I made thy forehead: Ezek. 3:9 .
- shewing of hard sentences: Dan. 5:12 .
- Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man: Matt. 25:24 .
- how hard is it for them that trust in riches: Mark 10:24 .
- This is an hard saying: John 6:60 .
- hard for thee to kick against the pricks: Acts 9:5 . ( Acts 26:14 . )
- many things to say, and hard to be uttered: Heb. 5:11 .
- some things hard to be understood: 2 Pet. 3:16 .
- spoken hard things against the wicked: 1 Ne. 16:2 .
- how hard to bear you know not: D&C 19:15 .
- their hearts have waxed hard: Moses 6:27 .