See also Abode ; Children ; Education ; Family ; Family, Children, Duties of ; Family, Children, Responsibilities toward ; Family, Love within ; House ; Marriage, Fatherhood ; Marriage, Husbands ; Marriage, Motherhood ; Marriage, Wives
- Go home to thy friends: Mark 5:19 .
- cometh home, he calleth together his friends: Luke 15:6 .
- disciple took her unto his own home: John 19:27 .
- disciples went away again unto their own home: John 20:10 .
- if any man hunger, let him eat at home: 1 Cor. 11:34 .
- let them ask their husbands at home: 1 Cor. 14:35 .
- whilst we are at home in the body: 2 Cor. 5:6 .
- learn first to shew piety at home: 1 Tim. 5:4 .
- be discreet, chaste, keepers at home: Titus 2:5 .
- are more … concerned at home: D&C 93:50 .