- forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred: Matt. 4:2 .
- Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: Matt. 5:6 . ( 3 Ne. 12:6 . )
- I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: Matt. 25:35 . ( Matt. 25:42 . )
- Blessed are ye that hunger now: Luke 6:21 .
- Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger: Luke 6:25 .
- enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger: Luke 15:17 .
- he that cometh to me shall never hunger: John 6:35 .
- if thine enemy hunger, feed him: Rom. 12:20 .
- to kill with sword, and with hunger: Rev. 6:8 .
- They shall hunger no more: Rev. 7:16 .
- for the use … in times of famine and excess of hunger: D&C 89:15 .
See also 2 Cor. 11:27