- lent unto them such things as they required: Ex. 12:36 .
- lend money to any of my people that is poor: Ex. 22:25 .
- thou shalt lend unto many nations: Deut. 15:6 .
- lend him sufficient for his need: Deut. 15:8 .
- unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: Deut. 23:20 .
- When thou dost lend thy brother any thing: Deut. 24:10 .
- shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: Deut. 28:44 .
- hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord: Prov. 19:17 .
- neither lent on usury, nor men have lent to me: Jer. 15:10 .