See also Priestcraft
- freely ye have received, freely give: Matt. 10:8 .
- these hands have ministered unto my necessities: Acts 20:34 .
- working with our own hands: 1 Cor. 4:12 .
- I preach … the gospel of Christ without charge: 1 Cor. 9:18 .
- we … wrought with labour … not be chargeable to any of you: 2 Thes. 3:8 .
- Feed the flock … not for filthy lucre: 1 Pet. 5:2 .
- commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts … may get gain: 2 Ne. 26:29 .
- if they labor for money they shall perish: 2 Ne. 26:31 .
- priests were not to depend upon the people for their support: Mosiah 18:26 .
- when the priest had imparted unto them the word of God they all returned … unto their labors: Alma 1:26 .