- ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me: Ex. 19:5 .
- chosen thee to be a special people: Deut. 7:6 .
- chose their seed after them, even you above all: Deut. 10:15 .
- Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself: Deut. 14:2 .
- Lord hath avouched thee … to be his peculiar people: Deut. 26:18 .
- Lord hath chosen … Israel for his peculiar treasure: Ps. 135:4 .
- Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham: Isa. 41:8 .
- You only have I known of all the families of the earth: Amos 3:2 .
- that ye might be a choice and a favored people: 2 Ne. 1:19 .
See also Lev. 20:26