See also Bishop ; Deacon ; High Priest, Aaronic Priesthood ; Priest, Aaronic Priesthood ; Teacher, Aaronic Priesthood ; BD Aaronic Priesthood ; Levites
- thou shalt give the Levites unto Aaron and to his sons: Num. 3:9 . ( Num. 8:5–26 ; Num. 18:1–8 . )
- separated you … to do the service of the tabernacle: Num. 16:9 .
- covenant of an everlasting priesthood: Num. 25:13 .
- Levites … the priesthood of the Lord is their inheritance: Josh. 18:7 .
- Lord hath chosen you to stand before him: 2 Chr. 29:11 .
- have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant: Neh. 13:29 .
- shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them: Mal. 3:3 . ( 3 Ne. 24:3 . )
- confer the Priesthood of Aaron, which holds the keys: D&C 13 .
- to ordain you unto the first priesthood: D&C 27:8 .
- literal descendants of Aaron they have a legal right: D&C 68:16 .
- the lesser priesthood continued, which priesthood holdeth the key: D&C 84:26 .
- law of carnal commandments … continue with the house of Aaron … until John: D&C 84:27 .
- two priesthoods, namely, the Melchizedek and Aaronic: D&C 107:1 .
- other is the Aaronic or Levitical Priesthood: D&C 107:6 .
- second priesthood is called the Priesthood of Aaron: D&C 107:13 .
- authority of the lesser, or Aaronic Priesthood: D&C 107:20 .
- man be called of my Father, as was Aaron: D&C 132:59 .
- Upon you … I confer the Priesthood of Aaron: JS—H 1:69 .