See also Alter ; Born of God ; Changeable ; Conversion ; God, Eternal Nature of ; Heart ; Immutable ; Mend ; Repentance ; Transfiguration ; Transform ; Translated Beings ; Unchangeable ; Vary ; TG Transfiguration
- writing on Liahona changed from time to time: 1 Ne. 16:29 .
- Spirit has wrought mighty change in Benjamin’s people: Mosiah 5:2 .
- hearts are changed through faith: Mosiah 5:7 .
- all mankind must be changed from fallen state to state of righteousness: Mosiah 27:25 .
- mighty change wrought in hearts of Alma1 and his people: Alma 5:12–13 .
- have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts: Alma 5:14–26 .
- man to be changed from mortal to immortal state: Alma 12:20 .
- Lamoni and household declare their hearts have been changed: Alma 19:33 .
- repentance brings change of heart: Hel. 15:7 .
- whole face of land is changed: 3 Ne. 8:12 .
- I am the Lord, I change not: 3 Ne. 24:6 .
- Three Nephites changed from mortality to immortality: 3 Ne. 28:8, 15 .
- change wrought upon bodies of Three Nephites: 3 Ne. 28:37–40 .
- no shadow of changing in God: Morm. 9:9–10 .
- if God changed, he would cease to be God: Morm. 9:19 .
- faith of Nephi2 and Lehi4 wrought change upon Lamanites: Ether 12:14 .