Do, Did, Done
See also Accomplish ; Deed ; Doing ; Labor ; Obedience ; Perform ; Undertake ; Walk ; Work [verb] ; Wrought
- I will go and do things which the Lord hath commanded: 1 Ne. 3:7 .
- the Lord doing all things for Israel that were expedient for man to receive: 1 Ne. 17:30 .
- if God had commanded me to do all things, I could do them: 1 Ne. 17:50 .
- by grace we are saved, after all we can do: 2 Ne. 25:23 .
- the Lord does not anything save for benefit of world: 2 Ne. 26:24 .
- God does nothing save it be plain unto men: 2 Ne. 26:33 .
- Lord, how is it done: Enos 1:7 .
- how much more cursed is he who knows God’s will and does it not: Alma 32:19 .
- whosoever does iniquity does it unto himself: Hel. 14:30 .
- whoso hears sayings and does them is like man who built house upon rock: 3 Ne. 14:24 . ( Matt. 7:24 ; Luke 6:47–48 . )
- this shall ye always observe to do, even as I have done: 3 Ne. 18:6 .
- ye know things ye must do in my Church: 3 Ne. 27:21 .