- condemn not things of God that ye may be found spotless at judgment-seat of Christ: title page of the Book of Mormon .
- if ye have sought to do wickedly, ye are found unclean before judgment-seat of God: 1 Ne. 10:21 .
- all men must appear before judgment-seat of Christ: 2 Ne. 9:15 . ( 3 Ne. 28:31 ; Morm. 3:20 ; Morm. 6:21 ; Morm. 7:6 . )
- Nephi1 has faith he will meet many souls spotless at Christ’s judgment-seat: 2 Ne. 33:7 .
- what I seal on earth shall be brought against you at judgment bar: 2 Ne. 33:15 .
- chief judge among Nephites sits upon judgment-seat: Alma 1:2 . ( Alma 4:17–18 ; Alma 50:39 ; Hel. 1:2–9 ; Hel. 2:2 ; Hel. 3:37 ; Hel. 5:1 ; Hel. 6:15 ; Hel. 8:27 ; 3 Ne. 6:19 ; 3 Ne. 7:1 . )
- all should repent and prepare to stand before judgment-seat of Christ: Morm. 3:22 .
- Moroni2 bids farewell until we meet before judgment-seat of Christ: Ether 12:38 .
- listen unto them and give heed, or they stand against you at judgment-seat of Christ: Moro. 8:20–21 .