See also Aaron1 ; Bishop ; Deacon ; Presidency ; President ; Priest ; Priesthood ; Teacher—Aaronic Priesthood ; TG Priesthood, Aaronic ; BD Aaronic Priesthood ; Levites
- revelation received after restoration of Aaronic Priesthood: D&C 11: Intro. .
- Aaronic Priesthood conferred by John the Baptist: D&C 13 . ( D&C 27:8 . )
- holds keys of preparatory gospel and ministering of angels: D&C 13 . ( D&C 84:26 ; D&C 107:20 . )
- called first priesthood: D&C 27:8 .
- right of presidency over Aaronic Priesthood belongs to firstborn sons of Aaron: D&C 68:17 . ( D&C 107:16, 76 . )
- Aaronic Priesthood to abide forever with Melchizedek Priesthood: D&C 84:18 .
- law of carnal commandments continued with house of Aaron1: D&C 84:27 .
- offices of teacher and deacon are appendages to Aaronic Priesthood: D&C 84:30 .
- includes Levitical Priesthood: D&C 107:1 .
- is one of two priesthoods in Church: D&C 107:1, 6, 13 .
- so named because it was conferred upon Aaron1 and his seed: D&C 107:13 .
- is called lesser priesthood, appendage to Melchizedek Priesthood: D&C 107:14 .
- has power to administer in outward ordinances: D&C 107:14, 20 .
- bishopric is presidency of Aaronic Priesthood: D&C 107:15 .
- the Lord will justify acts of man who is called as was Aaron1 and endowed with power of Aaronic Priesthood: D&C 132:59 .