Young women gather each Sunday to have opportunities to feel the Spirit, increase their gospel understanding, recognize how the gospel answers their daily questions, teach one another, and share their testimonies.
You can help young women learn by faith as you provide opportunities for them to act upon their faith as they live the standards in For the Strength of Youth and follow promptings from the Holy Ghost.
- Show love and sincere concern for those you teach.
- Seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost in preparing and teaching lessons.
- Use the scriptures (especially the Book of Mormon), the teachings of latter-day prophets, and approved curriculum materials to teach and testify of the doctrines of the gospel.
- Invite diligent learning. Encourage class members to be responsible for their own gospel learning as individuals, in their families, and during class instruction.
- Emphasize virtue, purity, worthiness, and the standards outlined in For the Strength of Youth.
- Teach and testify through your example.
Young Women Curriculum
Additional Lesson Resource
- Personal Progress
- For the Strength of Youth
- True to the Faith: A Gospel Reference
- The Family: A Proclamation to the World
- The Living Christ
- Preach My Gospel
- Gospel Art Picture Kit – Select and print from a collection of 150 pictures
- Teaching, No Greater Call
Handbook Instruction on Sunday Gospel Instruction
- 10.6 Sunday Gospel Instruction
- 10.6.1 Opening Exercises
- 10.6.2 Classes
- 3.2.4 Teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- 5.5 Teaching the Gospel
- 5.5.3 Priesthood and Auxiliary Leaders
- 5.5.4 Teachers and Leaders
- 5.5.6 Printed and Online Resources for Learning and Teaching
- 5.5.7 Course on Teaching the Gospel
Additional Teaching Resources
- Disability Resources
- Leadership Training Library: Teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Teaching the Gospel Internet Resources
- Teaching Videos (Youth Curriculum: Come, Follow Me)
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2013 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved