- “My Big Decision” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Nicole’s family is being taught by the missionaries, and Nicole isn’t sure about being baptized. Her sister thinks it’s because she’s afraid of water, but there’s something more.
- “Preparing for the Priesthood” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A boy from India talks about how special the sacrament is.
- “Teaching Tanner’s Teacher” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Tanner is only four, but he gives a picture of Jesus to his teacher. She asks to learn more and eventually gets baptized.
- Coloring Page: “When I am baptized, I make a covenant with God” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Jesus Christ created the earth for me” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “My family is blessed when we remember Jesus Christ” (December 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A picture of a family partaking of the sacrament.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 10: Jesus Is Baptized”
Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “Fun to Do” (Children’s Songbook, 253)
- Music: “Rain Is Falling All Around” (Children’s Songbook, 241)
- Music: “‘Give,’ Said the Little Stream” (Children’s Songbook, 236)
- Gospel Art Picture: “The World”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Passing the Sacrament”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Girl Being Baptized”
- Gospel Art Picture: “John the Baptist Baptizing Jesus”
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2013 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved