- “Jesus as a Child” (January 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Jesus was taken to the temple when He was only a few weeks old. He was later saved from King Herod. When He was 12, He taught people in the temple.
- “Why Is it Important to Serve Others?” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles says we serve others so we can be more like Jesus.
- “Standing Up for Caleb” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Caleb is new to school and everyone makes fun of him until one classmate stands up for him and befriends him just like the Savior would.
- “Making a New Friend” (September 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A picture of a boy inviting another boy to play a game. As children search for items hidden in the picture, they can think about how Jesus wants us to treat others.
- “Sharing Time: Scripture Journal” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Jesus Christ studied the scriptures when He was a child. Children can make a scripture journal so they can study the scriptures too. Includes a doorknob tag to write blessings from Heavenly Father.
- “I Can Follow Jesus’s Example” (July 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Children can look at the pictures of Jesus and fill in the blanks of how they can be more like Jesus was as a child.
- Music: “Jesus Once Was a Little Child” (Children’s Songbook, 55)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Childhood of Jesus Christ”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Praying with His Mother”
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2013 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved