- “Hannah’s New Dress” (June 2011 Friend)
A girl decides to wear a shirt under a sleeveless dress.
- “Modest at Any Age” (May 2010 Friend)
Rebecca decides to dress modestly.
- “Remembering Modesty” (April 2012 Friend)
This poster reviews the standards of modesty discussed in the For the Strength of Youth pamphlet.
- “Sewing a Modest Style” (December 2011 Friend)
Activity-day girls made modest skirts and modeled them in a fashion show.
- “Why is what I wear to church important?” (December 2009 Friend)
Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quoroum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on the subject.
- “My Body Is a Temple of God” (August 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A simple analogy of our bodies as temples, as well as a maze activity that uses choices as clues to find the right way.
- “Modesty Checklist” (May 2010 Friend)
A printable checklist of modesty standards. Includes a visual aid about respecting yourself.
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2013 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved