- “Helaman and the Two Thousand” (February 1976 Friend)
A retelling of Helaman and the two thousand stripling warriors.
- Coloring Page: “We Do Not Doubt” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
- “Stripling Warriors Game” (August 2000 Friend)
A simple board game based on the story of the stripling warriors.
- “The Army of Helaman: How Can ‘My Gospel Standards’ Help Me Keep My Baptismal Covenants?” (August 2000 Friend)
Includes flannel-board figures to cut out and color.
- “Sharing Time: Helaman and the Two Thousand Young Men of Faith” (May 1986 Friend)
Includes illustrations to match to statements about the two thousand warriors.
- LDS Media Library: “Two Thousand Stripling Warriors”
- LDS Media Library: “Anti-Nephi-Lehies Bury Weapons”
- Music: “Book of Mormon Stories” (Children’s Songbook, 118)
- Music: “Dare to Do Right” (Children’s Songbook, 158)
- Music: “We’ll Bring the World His Truth” (Children’s Songbook, 172)
- Scripture Figures: “Stripling Warriors”
- Sheet Music: “Two Thousand Stripling Warriors” (October 2011 Liahona and Ensign)
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 34: Helaman and the 2,000 Young Warriors”
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2013 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved