What to Submit
Submit only high-quality videos. Poor-quality videos are not usable and take time to evaluate.
Remember that any video you submit may be used by the Church or made available for other members to use in their efforts to share or teach the gospel.
For ideas on what to submit, take a look at the Video Needs page.
How to Submit
Two ways to submit your videos
- Sign the online Content Submission Agreement.
- Upload your videos and releases a Dropbox folder.
- Share the folder with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit more videos through the same folder.
If you don’t have a Dropbox account, click here to create one for free.
2: YouTube or Vimeo
- Upload the highest resolution of your videos to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Paste the video link from those sites into the online Content Submission Agreement.
- E-mail a photo of all the signed participant and location releases.
Remember by signing the online content submission agreement you are merely giving the Church an unlimited license to use all or part of the videos and allow members to use them to share the gospel online.
If you are having any problems submitting your videos, please contact us for an alternative method of delivery.
Video and Music Standards
Not All Videos Will Be Selected
You will be notified whether or not your video has been selected. If your video is not selected, please feel free to submit other high-quality videos. Videos that are low quality or that do not represent the standards and values of the Church will not be accepted.
Don't Forget the Releases!
- For each identifiable person in your video, you need a signed participant release.
- For each recognizable location, you will need a location release.
You generally do not need a release for:
- National or public parks.
- Church-owned property such as a temple or visitors’ center. However, you may need permission from the manager of some Church-owned properties, and not all Church history sites are owned by the Church.
Write on the release form the name of the video that the releases apply to. Scan or take a picture of each release form and e-mail them to email@example.com.