The On My Honor Adult Recognition may be given to adult Scout leaders, including Cub Scout leaders.
The requirements for this recognition, as given on the On My Honor Adult Recognition application card (item no. 31530), are as follows:
- Be registered and participate in a Church-sponsored Scouting unit.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have served a minimum of three years in the Aaronic Priesthood or Primary.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the Aaronic Priesthood or Primary program, as shown in an interview with the bishop.
- Be worthy, as shown in an interview with the bishop.
- Complete the basic training for Scouting leaders.
Procedure for Awarding the Recognition
The bishop controls the awarding of the On My Honor Adult Recognition. He may have a clerk order the recognition directly from Church Distribution Services. The recognition may be presented by a member of the bishopric at a Scout court of honor or other appropriate setting. The On My Honor Award can be ordered through your local unit.
Wearing the Award
The award may be worn as part of the Scout uniform in ceremonial settings. The religious square knot patch may also be worn on the uniform.
Ordering Adult Recognition Materials
The On My Honor Adult Recognition items are available through Church Distribution Services, which can be accessed online at store.lds.org.
—Application card for adults, English, item no. 31530 (single cards; no charge)
—Ribbon badge for adults, item no. 32821 (U.S. $12.00 each; can be ordered only by Church units)