Church-Service Missionary Stories
- "The Last Minute Mission" - The Stevenson's Story
- "Keep Calm and Mission On" - The Peterson's Story
- We need you! Being a Church-service missionary is an excellent way to help move the work of the Lord forward.
- Elder Sterling Wyatt always wanted to be a missionary. With the help of others he was able to do so.
- Elder and Sister Riley speak about the Employment Resource Center and serving as Church-Service Missionaries there.
- Church Service Missionaries change the lives of the poor and needy while serving as Inner City Missionaries.
Church Magazine Articles
- Elder Sarabia wore a black missionary badge each day of his mission but his assignment was unique from many others', he served as a Young Church-Service Missionary in the Mexico Hermosillo Mission Office. Read more.
- Even though Elder Marrelli was honorably excused from a mission, he still learned how to serve in a valuable way. Read more.
- Church-service missions offer both young and old a wider range of opportunities than you may think. Read more.
Messages from General Authorities
- Charity Is Core of the Gospel, President Uchtdorf addresses inner city Church-service missionaries.
- M. Russell Ballard, “Be Anxiously Engaged,” October 2012 General Conference.
- Henry B. Eyring, “The Choice to Be Grateful,” Liahona, Dec. 2011.
- Jeffrey R Holland, "We Are All Enlisted," October 2011 General Conference.
- Adrian Ochoa, "Ye Are the Light of the World," Ensign, Sep. 2012.