- I Will Prepare the Way – Sister Katie Mart
- Listening for the Whisperings – Sister Camille Ward
- Shining a Light – Elder Garrett Webb and Elder John McOmie
- A Different Kind of Harvest – Phillip Cleveland
- A Mission Without a Name – Elder Smith
- "Right Where He’s Supposed to Be" - Elder Hofheins
- "To The Shelter, and Beyond" - Rachel's Story
- Aaron's Story
- "Right Where the Lord Wants Me to Be" - Brennan's Story
- "A Journey of Miracles" - Dylan's Story
- "Young Church-service missionaries invite others to come to Christ" - Sariah's Story
- Stake President Kipp Craig's Story
Church Magazine Articles
- Church-service missions, just as all missions, bring souls to Christ and are a call from the Lord.
- Three Elders are on a mission to teach others that a Church-Service Missions is an option for others to receive blessings from Heavenly Father.
- Elder Marrelli learned through a service mission with the Church’s Audiovisual Department that the Lord would help him do difficult things.
- Despite challenging disabilities, Elders Cassity and Hansen have blessed dozens of youth by serving as assistants in a missionary preparation class.
- After an accident left him unable to walk on his own, Elder Eves served by helping others at Deseret Industries gain and improve job skills. His optimism and determination gave those he served hope that they could succeed despite challenges.
- Church-Service missions involve real work, real service, and real sacrifice that make a difference in building the Kingdom of God on Earth.
Messages from General Authorities