Young Church-Service Missionary Stories
- "The Lord Provides a Way" - After a debilitating bicycle accident, Emmannuel Nochi discovered he could still serve a mission as a young Church-service missionary.
- "To The Shelter, and Beyond" - Sister Riccio's Story
- For various reasons some young adults are not able to serve proselytizing missions. Each of them can still serve! View Sister Allen's story and see how her prayers to serve a mission were answered.
- After praying for a year for an opportunity to serve, Elder Olson's prayers were answered as he was called to serve a mission for the Lord, just like he had always wanted.
- Despite challenges with muscular dystrophy, Elder Wyatt serves with his grandparents as an office missionary in the Utah Ogden Mission.
- When health challenges brought his mission in Brazil to a close much sooner than expected, Elder Warner wasn't willing to stop serving.
Church Magazine Articles
- Church-service missions, just as all missions, bring souls to Christ and are a call from the Lord.
- Three Elders are on a mission to teach others that a Church-Service Missions is an option for others to receive blessings from Heavenly Father.
- Elder Marrelli learned through a service mission with the Church’s Audiovisual Department that the Lord would help him do difficult things.
- Despite challenging disabilities, Elders Cassity and Hansen have blessed dozens of youth by serving as assistants in a missionary preparation class.
- After an accident left him unable to walk on his own, Elder Eves served by helping others at Deseret Industries gain and improve job skills. His optimism and determination gave those he served hope that they could succeed despite challenges.
- Church-Service missions involve real work, real service, and real sacrifice that make a difference in building the Kingdom of God on Earth.
Messages from General Authorities