“Millions of our ancestors have lived upon the earth without receiving the benefit of temple ordinances. . . . All of the ordinances which take place in the House of the Lord become expressions of our belief in that fundamental and basic doctrine of the immortality of the human soul” (“Letter from the First Presidency,” Ensign, Mar. 2004, 45).
Consider meaningful topics such as these: (HB 9.4.2)
- Collecting and preserving family history information
- Writing family histories.
- Preparing for the temple.
- Doing temple work.
For more information:
- 5.4 Temple and Family History Work
- Temple and Family History Course Materials
- Serving in the Church: Temple and Family History
- New Family Search
- Family Search Indexing