“It is no small thing, my brothers and sisters, to have a prophet of God in our midst. Great and wonderful are the blessings that come into our lives as we listen to the word of the Lord given to us through him.”
—M. Russell Ballard, “His Word Ye Shall Receive,” April 2001 general conference
How the recent messages from leaders, including those given in the October 2013 general conference, can help me.
Elder Timothy J. Dyches explains, “As we repent and become converted to the Lord, we become whole, and our guilt is swept away.” What can we do to feel the effects of the Atonement more as we face mortality’s challenges?
Elder Terence M. Vinson teaches, “The Lord wants us to develop the faith that will help us rely upon Him in solving our problems and trust Him. Then we can feel His love more constantly, more powerfully, more clearly, and more personally.” How does the Lord bless our lives as we experience trials?
- “Decisions for Eternity,” Elder Russell M. Nelson, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can the Atonement help us to change our behavior and desires?
- “Be Ye Converted,” Bonnie L. Oscarson, Oct. 2013 general conference
What is the key to true conversion?
- “No Other Gods,” Elder Dallin H. Oaks, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can we find common ground with people of other faiths?
- “Personal Strength through the Atonement of Jesus Christ,” Elder Richard G. Scott, Oct. 2013 general conference
How do I develop personal strength though the power of the Atonement?
- “Like a Broken Vessel,” Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Oct. 2013 general conference
Do I need to reevaluate my feelings about emotional and mental illness? How would this benefit me and those I love and serve?
- “Lamentations of Jeremiah: Beware of Bondage,” Elder Quentin L. Cook, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can faith in the Atonement of Jesus Christ help me and my family to change our patterns and be led by the Lord’s light?
- “The Key to Spiritual Protection,” President Boyd K. Packer, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can we make our homes a safe place to raise children?
- “Put Your Trust in the Lord,” Elder M. Russell Ballard, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can I be involved in missionary work?
- “To My Grandchildren,” President Henry B. Eyring, Oct. 2013 general conference
How do our choices affect us?
- “Power in the Priesthood,” Elder Neil L. Andersen, Oct. 2013 general conference
How does priesthood power bless me?
- “Come, Join with Us,” President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can my questions help me grow?
- “The Moral Force of Women,” Elder D. Todd Christofferson, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can we as women protect the inherent gifts we've been given?
- “I Will Not Fail Thee, nor Forsake Thee,” President Thomas S. Monson, Oct. 2013 general conference
What strength and blessings have you received as you have experienced trials?
- “General Conference: Strengthening Faith and Testimony,” Elder Robert D. Hales, Oct. 2013 general conference
How can conference bless our lives?
- “We Never Walk Alone,” President Thomas S. Monson, 2013 general Relief Society meeting
How can I keep my sights firmly fixed on the celestial as I navigate through this telestial world?
- “Let Us Think Straight,” Elder M. Russell Ballard, BYU Education Week, Aug. 2013
What is my unique role as a woman in God's plan and in the Church?