"It is not nothing, my brothers and sisters, to have a prophet of God among us. Great and wonderful are the blessings we receive when we hear the word of God given to us through her "
- M. Russell Ballard, "You shall receive his word," General Conference April 2001
How Recent Posts leaders, including those contained in the October 2013 general conference can help me.
Jeffrey R. Holland taught: "Although we may feel that we are" like a broken vase [...] we must remember that this vase is in the hands of the divine potter. The broken spirits can be cured in the same way as broken bones and broken hearts are. " Do I need to reassess my feelings about the emotional and mental illness? How would it be useful to me, to me and to people I love and whom I serve?
Quentin L. Cook said: "If we are faithful to the light, keep His commandments, and we rely on its merits, we will avoid the spiritual, physical and intellectual servitude. " How does faith in the Atonement of Jesus Christ can help us, my family and me to change our habits and to be guided by the light of the Lord?
- " The key to spiritual protection , "Boyd K. Packer, the October 2013 general conference. How can we make our home a safe place to raise children?
- " Place your trust in the Lord , "Elder M. Russell Ballard of October 2013 general conference. How can I be involved in missionary work?
- " For my grandchildren , "Henry B. Eyring, the October 2013 general conference. choices How do they affect us?
- " The power in the priesthood , "Neil L. Andersen, the October 2013 general conference. How can I receive the blessings of priesthood power ?
- " Come join us , "Dieter F. Uchtdorf, the October 2013 general conference. How can my questions help me progress?
- " The moral strength of women , "D. Todd Christofferson of October 2013 general conference. How can we as women protect inherent gifts we have received?
- " I forsake thee, I will not leave you , "Thomas S. Monson, October 2013 general conference. What strength and what blessings have you received when you have gone through trials?
- " The General Conference: Strengthen the faith and testimony , "Robert D. Hales, the October 2013 general conference. conference How can it be a blessing in our lives?
- "We never walk alone," Thomas S. Monson, general meeting of the Relief Society in 2013. How can I keep my eyes firmly fixed on the heavenly while I travel this telestial world?
- " Let Us Think Straight "(us think correctly), M. Russell Ballard, Education Week of Brigham Young University , August 2013. What is my unique role as a woman in the plan of God and the Church ?