Sunday School General Presidency
Tad R. Callister
- “The Joy of Learning,” Liahona, Oct. 2016
- “Teach the Doctrine: Discussion Is a Means, Not an End,” Church News, June 15, 2016
- “Looking Internally Can Help Deepen Gospel Study,” Deseret News, Nov. 25, 2015
- “5 Ways to Become a ‘Teacher Come from God’” Church News, July 21, 2015
- “What Manner of Teachers Ought We to Be?” Liahona, Jan. 2015
- “Parents: The Prime Gospel Teachers of Their Children,” Oct. 2014 general conference
- “New Sunday School President Urges Class Participation,” Church News, Apr. 24, 2014
- “Christ’s Pattern for Teaching,” Newsroom, Apr. 5, 2014
Devin G. Durrant
- “From Bell Ringers to Blessing Providers: the Changing Role of Sunday School Presidencies,” Church News, May 10, 2016
- “General Youth Leaders Address a Concern and Discuss a Solution,” Deseret News, Apr. 21, 2016
- “Brother Durrant's Family Gives Christmas Memories Instead of Gifts,” Church News, Dec. 3, 2015
- “My Heart Pondereth Them Continually,” Oct. 2015 general conference
- “Learn Best Teaching Practices from 'Gifted Teachers'” Church News, Aug. 25 2015
- “Teach in the Savior’s Way,” Church News, Apr. 14, 2014
Brian K. Ashton
- “The Doctrine of Christ,” Oct. 2016 general conference
- “Create Golden Teaching Moments in the Home and Classroom,” Deseret News, Sept. 15, 2016
- “Helping Youth Teach,” Liahona, Aug. 2016
- “Four Things Youth Want from Their Gospel Lessons,” Church News, Mar. 7 2016
- “Six Ways to Hold More Effective Family Home Evenings,” Church News, Oct. 15, 2015
Other Teaching Resources
One Step Closer to the Savior—Conversion is the goal of all gospel learning and teaching. Conversion is not a onetime event. It is a lifelong quest to become more like the Savior.
Teaching Helps Save Lives—Learning and teaching are not optional activities in the kingdom of God. They are the very means by which the gospel has been restored to the earth and by which we will gain eternal life.
Gospel Learning and Teaching—What matters most is the attitude or spirit by which the teacher teaches.
Teaching after the Manner of the Spirit—While we are all teachers, we must fully realize that it is the Holy Ghost who is the real teacher and witness of all truth.
A Work for Us to Do—Parents and teachers can help children and students live the gospel more fully by asking them to act on the principles they are learning.
Speaking in Church—We all have access to the Spirit and pure doctrine.