Several resources are available to help indexers and arbitrators.
- FamilySearch Indexing User’s Guide: View the user guide for FamilySearch indexing.
- Reading Handwritten Records: View several tutorials on learning and practicing reading old handwriting in various languages.
- Script Tutorials: View several tutorials on reading old documents in various languages.
- Indexing Tutorial: View a lesson on how to index.
- Indexing Handout: View the lesson handout on how to index.
- Arbitration Tutorial: View a lesson on how to arbitrate.
- Arbitration Handout: View the lesson handout on how to arbitrate.
- FamilySearch Indexing Newsletter: View a newsletter with articles about indexing.
- Project Updates: View a list of indexing projects with project completion percentages.
Other videos to help indexers: