- A Spirit of Unity: Young Women Class Presidency Meetings Part 1
- So Great a Cause: Young Women Class Presidency Meetings Part 2
- If Ye Are Prepared: Young Women Opening Exercises
Dear Priesthood and Young Women leaders:
We see tremendous and often untapped potential in Young Women class presidencies. Just like adult Young Women leaders, these youth leaders have been called of God and have had hands laid upon their head under the direction of those who hold priesthood keys. They have been given responsibilities to prepare, counsel, teach, minister, and lead.
As a general presidency, we are excited to share three new videos for use in training class presidency members. These videos capture the heart and joy of working with young women.
We invite you to consider this important topic in your next stake auxiliary leadership meeting. The new videos and resources can assist you as you:
- Help young women realize the trust that comes with their calling and empower them to function fully in their responsibilities. (See Handbook 2, 10.3.5.)
- Maintain high but loving expectations for youth in leadership positions.
- Take time to learn and practice leadership principles and skills from the Class Presidency Leadership Lessons available online.
Our sincere thanks for your service and example to young women,
The Young Women General Presidency
- Part 1: “Called to Lead”: The Influence of Young Women Class Presidencies
- Part 2: Spiritual Preparation Foundational for Young Women Youth Leaders
- Part 3: “Come Now, and Let Us Reason Together”
- Part 4: Ministering to Others Is Commandment and Covenant
- Part 5: Teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Part 6: Opening Exercises—a Place to Learn Leadership and Bless Others
- Progressing from Young Women Class Presidencies to Visiting Teachers
- “Teaching and Learning in the Home and Sabbath Day Observance,” Annual Auxiliary Training: Young Women, 2015.
- “How can I use Come, Follow Me to help young women become more converted?,” Annual Auxiliary Training: Young Women, 2014.