- Right-click to download video.
Activities provide an opportunity for youth to meet in a social setting, apply gospel principles taught on Sunday, strengthen their testimonies, give service, develop wholesome relationships and communication skills, and reach out to those who are less active or in need. We gather youth to give them opportunities to have Spirit-filled fun.
- “Let Laurels Lead,” – video segment of Spring 2012 Auxiliary Training webcast
- “Our Duty to God: The Mission of Parents and Leaders to the Rising Generation,” Robert D. Hales, April 2010 general conference
- “Because of Your Faith,” Jeffrey R. Holland, October 2010 general conference
- “Let’s Give Them S’more,” Elaine S. Dalton, Church News, September 17, 2011
- “Strengthening Youth,” Ann M. Dibb, Church News, August 20, 2011
- “Having Fun by Doing Good,” Church News, July 31, 2011
Each year the First Presidency selects a scriptural theme for Mutual. Use this theme in planning class and Mutual activities. It could be used as a theme for talks at opening exercises, as a camp or youth conference theme, or as a special emphasis for a large service project or cultural event.
- 2014 Mutual Theme: “Come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness” (Moroni 10:32).
- 2013 Mutual Theme: “Stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, until the day of the Lord come; for behold, it cometh quickly, saith the Lord” (Doctrine and Covenants 87:8)
- 2012 Mutual Theme: “Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations” (Doctrine and Covenants 115:5)
- Strength of Youth Videos 2012
- “Arise and Shine Forth,” Church News, January 7, 2012