- “Becoming Like Jesus Christ” (January 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf explains what it means to become like the Savior.
- “Special Witness: ‘Follow Me’” (February 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin shares his thoughts on following Jesus Christ.
- “Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice: Going on an Errand for the Lord” (January 2012 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares about following the Savior’s example by serving others. Includes a game.
- “The Fishermen” (August 2006 Friend)
On a fishing trip, Jenny’s grandfather teaches her about the Savior’s Apostles.
- “Jesus Chooses His Disciples” (April 2011 Friend)
A retelling of Jesus choosing his disciples.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus Christ: Changing the Channel” (August 2001 Friend)
A boy asks his friends to watch a different television show. Includes other stories about children following the example of Jesus.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: The Spell-off” (December 2003 Friend)
Taylor is honest in a spelling bee. Includes other stories about children following the example of Jesus.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: Small Voice, Large Blessings” (October 2004 Friend)
A newly baptized girl listens to the Holy Ghost and prevents her home from catching on fire.
- “Sharing Time: I Can Follow Jesus Christ’s Example” (July 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Includes scripture journal prompts about following the Savior.
- “Sharing Time: ‘Follow Me’” (July 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a scripture maze about following Jesus Christ.
- “Sharing Time: I’ll Follow Him in Faith” (February 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A simple cross-stitch sampler.
- “Sharing Time: What Does Jesus Christ Want Me to Do?” (September 1997 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a paper reminder for children to color and fold.
- “Star Puzzle” (May 2005 Friend)
A word puzzle that spells “Come Follow Me.”
- “Funstuf: Go Fish!” (May 2003 Friend)
A fish-themed crossword puzzle.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 18: Jesus Chooses His Apostles”
Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: “The Coat” (May 2003 Friend)
An illustrated children’s story about Heber J. Grant giving his coat to a needy boy.
- Music: “Come, Follow Me” (Hymns, 166)
- Music: “I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Music: “Love One Another” (Children’s Songbook, 136)
- Music: “Keep the Commandments” (Children’s Songbook, 146)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Calling of the Fishermen”
- Video: “For Little Friends, October 2009: Andrew’s Example”
When his little sister won’t stop copying him, Andrew decides to be a good example.
- Sheet Music: “Follow His Light” (December 1992 Friend)
A song about how we feel when we follow Jesus Christ.