- “Juan Carlos and the Conference Shirt” (June 1993 Liahona)
A boy sells a hard-earned new shirt for money to send a fellow village member to the hospital.
- “Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: The Path” (March 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson encourages us to be the best version of ourselves.
- “Choosing to Choose the Right” (February 2011 Friend)
Abbey makes a good decision, even when she wasn’t sure how her friend would react.
- “For Young Children: Choose the Right Way” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
This maze uses images to represent a good and a bad choice at every fork in the road, and the paths lead to either happiness or sadness.
- “Sharing Time: Choose the Right Way and Be Happy” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
This activity uses the story of Joseph Smith’s First Vision as an example of happiness that comes from choosing the right. Includes a coloring activity that invites children to draw pictures of choosing the right.
- “Poster of Jesus Christ” (April 2009 Friend)
Preparation step #2 in this lesson directs the teacher to make a CTR poster using a picture of Christ with a child. Here are some images of Christ with children to consider.
- “For Little Friends: Happy or Sad—Facing Our Choices” (September 2001 Friend)
An activity idea that involves making happy and sad masks and uses scriptures to learn about the consequences tied to choices.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 48: Peace in America”: Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “Choose the Right Way” (Children’s Songbook, 160)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Christ and Children from around the World”
- Video: Music Video, “I’m Learning the Ways of Jesus”: Windows Media Player