- “Promptings of the Spirit” (October 1994 Liahona)
Elder Richard G. Scott shares stories about the blessings that have come as he has chosen the right.
- “Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: Crossroads” (April 2004 Liahona)
- “Peace in Obedience” (April 1997 Liahona)
A boy follows example in the lesson and asks himself, “What would Jesus want me to do?”
- “Sharing Time: I Will Always Choose the Right” (October 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A message about what resources can help children choose the right, as well as a maze that uses pictures of good choices and bad choices to lead the child to Jesus.
- “Try, Try, Try” (March 2007 Liahona)
A maze where children are presented a choice with two options (one right, one wrong) as clues to help them make their way through the maze.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 4: The Brass Plates”: Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: One In a Million, “Bode”: QuickTime | Website
(Click on the star over Switzerland to learn why Bode wants to choose the right.)
- Music: “I’m Trying to Be like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Calling the Fishermen”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Lehi and His People Arrive in the Promised Land”