- “For Young Children: A Different Kind of Christmas Tree” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A family decorates a special Christmas tree to remember the life of Jesus Christ. Includes a find-the-differences activity.
- “For Young Children: The First Christmas Gift” (December 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy learns who gave the first Christmas gift of all.
- “Straw for the Manger” (December 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A family spends the Christmas season giving gifts to Heavenly Father.
- “The Open House” (December 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Alison learns one Christmas that being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints means being a Christian.
- “Sharing Time: Christmas All Year” (December 2000 Liahona and Friend)
This lesson teaches about opportunities to preserve the Christmas feeling all year. Includes a mosaic art activity.
- “Sharing Time: He Sent His Son” (December 2006 Liahona and Friend)
This lesson discusses the prophecies about Jesus Christ’s birth. Includes a before-and-after game.
- Find the Differences: “Nativity Scene” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring page: “The Christmas Story” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 10: Jesus Christ Is Born” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: Music Videos, “Our Christmas Story Tree” Windows Media Player
- Music: “Far, Far Away on Judea’s Plains” (Hymns, no. 212)
- Music: “Once There Was a Snowman” (Children’s Songbook, 249)
- Music: “Away in a Manger” (Children’s Songbook, 42)
- Music: “Mary’s Lullaby” (Children’s Songbook, 44)
- Music: “Oh, Hush Thee, My Baby” (Children’s Songbook, 48)
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Nativity”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Announcement of Christ’s Birth to the Shepherds”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Angel Appears to the Shepherds”