- “The Activity Day Answer” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Rosa feels lonely after her family moves. She wonders if Heavenly Father listens to her prayers—until she gets an unexpected answer.
- “What Blessing Do We Receive Through the Restored Church?” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder L. Tom Perry of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles lists blessings our Heavenly Father has given through the restored gospel.
- “Lindsey’s Priesthood Blessing” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Lindsey is nervous to have an operation, but her father gives her a blessing and she receives a sign that Heavenly Father is watching over her.
- “Friend to Friend: Heavenly Father Knows Who You Are” (March 2002 Friend)
Elder E. Ray Bateman of the Seventy shares a story of when he felt protected by Heavenly Father.
- “Lucy’s Prayer” (July 2001 Friend)
A girl seeks Heavenly Father’s guidance when a tornado threatens her and her siblings.
- “Finding New Friends” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Lisa was nervous to go to a new ward, but Heavenly Father blessed her with many new friends. Circle all of Lisa’s friends in the picture.
- “Sharing Time: I Have a Father in Heaven, Who Loves Me” (January 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Make a bookmark to remind yourself that Heavenly Father loves and watches over you.
- Coloring page: “Faith, prayer, and forgiveness strengthen me and my family.” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A coloring page of a family praying.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 7: The Wise Men” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 8: Wicked King Herod” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: For Little Friends, January 2011: “Can’t We Be Friends?” Windows Media Player
- Video: For Little Friends, September 2010: “Things Will Get Better” Windows Media Player
- Music: “I Thank Thee, Dear Father” (Children’s Songbook, 7)
- Music: “I Know My Father Lives” (Children’s Songbook, 5)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Flight into Egypt”
- Gospel Art Picture: “David O. McKay”