- “Scriptures in a Suitcase” (June 2004 Liahona and Friend)
When Keryn takes her scriptures on an overnight school trip, she has the opportunity to tell her friends about the Book of Mormon.
- “I Can Be a Missionary Now” (February 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Two brothers invite their friend to church.
- “Where Is Isabelle?” (January 2011 Liahona and Friend)
On her baptism day, Isabelle shares the Book of Mormon with her schoolteacher.
- “Me? A Missionary Now?” (October 1999 Friend)
A boy accepts the challenge to teach his neighbors the gospel.
- “Imagine Me, a Missionary!” (January 1993 Friend)
A boy imagines all the places he might serve as a missionary.
- “Mission Impossible?” (March 2002 Friend)
A boy learns how to be a missionary by serving the members of his Primary class.
- “Finding King Lamoni’s Sheep” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A hidden picture game.
- “I Will Be His Servant” (October 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions to make a mobile about Ammon and his values.
- “‘Book of Mormon Stories’ Coloring Page” (October 1988 Friend)
A coloring page featuring Ammon.
- “King Lamoni’s Sheep” (May 2011 Friend)
A hidden picture coloring page.
- “Book of Mormon Story” (June 1988 Friend)
A crossword puzzle using words from the story of Ammon.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 23: Ammon: A Great Servant”
Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “I Will Be Valiant” (Children’s Songbook, 162)
- Music: “I Want to Be a Missionary Now” (Children’s Songbook, 168)
- Music: “Book of Mormon Stories” (Children’s Songbook, 118)
- Poster: “Ammon” (April 2011 Friend)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Ammon Defends the Flocks of King Lamoni”