- “Special Witness: How can I be spiritually protected?” (August 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks talks about staying spiritually safe.
- “Covenants” (January 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President James E. Faust talks about covenants.
- “Book of Mormon Story: The Honest People of Ammon” (October 1996 Friend)
A retelling of the story of the Anti-Nephi-Lehies.
- “The Buried Weapons” (March 1989 Friend)
Jackson and Michelle learn that they can figuratively bury their weapons by avoiding unkind words.
- “A Covenant People” (January 2000 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley explains what it means to be a covenant people.
- “Sharing Time: I Believe in Being Honest” (September 1993 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a coloring page depicting the Anti-Nephi-Lehies burying their weapons.
- “Sharing Time: Keeping My Promise” (August 1998 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a scripture activity and coloring page about covenants.
- “Remember” (June 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a matching game about covenants.
- “Cease from Anger” (February 2010 Friend)
A quiz to help children decide how to handle difficult situations.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 26: The People of Ammon”
- Music: “I Feel My Savior’s Love” (Children’s Songbook, 74)
- Music: “Love One Another” (Children’s Songbook, 136)
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Anti-Nephi-Lehies Burying Their Swords”