- “Deadly Maka-Fekes” (June 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that Satan often tries to lure us in, just like Tongan fishermen lure octopuses.
- “Friend to Friend: The Dawning of a Testimony” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Monte J. Brough prayed for a testimony when, as a young man, he worked for a minister of another faith.
- “How can I gain a testimony of the scriptures?” (February 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Russell M. Nelson teaches how to gain a firm testimony of the scriptures.
- “Listen for His Voice” (January 2011 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches us to hear Heavenly Father’s voice. Includes a list of things to find in nature and a connect-the-dots activity.
- “Fiction or Nonfiction?” (January 2012 Friend)
Jennifer must decide if the Book of Mormon is true or fictitious.
- “Three Ways to Build a Strong Testimony” (May 2009 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches the steps of building a strong testimony.
- “Grasshopper Lover” (February 1999 Friend)
Some boys mock David for caring about creatures, but they later read the story of Korihor and learn that all God’s creations are important.
- “Nature’s Story” (February 1980 Friend)
A short poem about the beauties of nature.
- Coloring Page: “Jesus Christ created the earth for me” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- “Sharing Time: Respect for Creation” (September 1996 Liahona)
Children can color and cut out these pictures of plants and animals to create their own garden landscape.
- “Say What?” (July 2011 Friend)
Say these words aloud for hidden tips about being happy in the gospel.
- “Sakura” (February 1975 Friend)
Learn to write haiku, a Japanese form of nature poetry.
- “A Family Hike” (June 2011 Friend)
Find the hidden images in this picture of a family enjoying nature together.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 27: Korihor”
- Music: “The Still Small Voice” (Children’s Songbook, 106)
- Music: “My Heavenly Father Loves Me” (Children’s Songbook, 228)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Christ”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Lord Created All Things”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Creation—Living Creatures”
- Gospel Art Picture: “The World”