- “The Spelling Bee” (October 2011 Friend)
A girl learns to find comfort through prayer during stressful times.
- “A Fearless Missionary” (November 2011 Friend)
A photo story about two children with disabilities befriending each other.
- “Nephi’s Bow” (June 1998 Friend)
When a boy breaks his dad’s lawn mower, he likens it to the story of Nephi breaking his bow.
- “Sharing Time: Search the Scriptures” (August 1994 Liahona)
A coloring page and word game depicting the story of Lehi’s family leaving Jerusalem.
- “Sharing Time: Obedient Servants of God” (September 1991 Liahona)
Pictures of different prophets who obeyed Heavenly Father.
- “Sharing Time: Keeping Promises” (May 2000 Friend)
- “Our Family Will Be Strong” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about ways families can be strong in the face of opposition, just as Lehi’s family did. Includes a sheet for children to list ways to strengthen their family.