- “My Friend Linda” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns that it can be hard to stand for the right, especially when she risks looking bad in front of her friends.
- “From the Life of President Spencer W. Kimball: Resist Evil Influences” (July 2007 Liahona and Friend)
When President Kimball was a missionary, a man tried to make him look at bad images. He resisted temptation because of his faith.
- “A Promise Kept” (March 2007 Friend)
Janelle chooses to uphold her standards, even if it means disappointing a friend. Includes short stories of how other children made good decisions.
- “Language Lesson” (September 2007 Friend)
A boy likes spending time with his friend, and decides to teach him about using good language.
- “Sharing Time: Try, Try, Try” (March 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Complete this maze and commit to making Christlike choices even when confronted with temptation.
- “Sharing Time: We Can Testify of Jesus Christ and His Gospel”
Children can create an illustrated wheel to learn what a testimony is and how they can make it grow.
- “Sharing Time: Jesus Christ Is My Savior” (March 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Learn of prophets’ testimonies of the Savior with this matching game.