Messages from Leaders
- “Telling Secrets” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Luisa decides to tell her mom that Carlotta was unsafe, even though Carlotta asked her not to tell.
- “Tickling Trouble” (June 2017 Friend)
Max and Lizzie learn that it’s important to respect the bodies of others, and listen when they don’t want to be touched.
- “When Should I Tell?” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
An article about when you should NOT keep a secret.
- “Healthy from Head to Toe” (June 2017 Friend)
This poster activity includes a “swimming suit rule” definition of what body parts should be kept private.
- “Taking Care of Me!” (August 2011 Friend)
This checklist includes information about abuse in the “Keep It Safe” section.