- “Agency and Accountability” (September 2012 Liahona and New Era)
Elder Shayne M. Bowen of the Seventy explains about the importance of agency in Heavenly Father’s plan for us.
- “Agency and Choosing the Right” (January 1997 Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott shares an experience from his childhood and teaches about agency.
- “Bugs and Brothers” (July 2015 Friend)
Lacey learns that she doesn’t have to be irritated by her younger brother.
- “Choose the Best” (February 2012 Friend)
Marcus has to make a choice between two good things.
- “Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: Crossroads” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that the choices we make do matter.
- “Do As I’m Doing” (March 1999 Friend)
A young girl learns that others have agency and the ability to choose for themselves.
- “Don’t Forget to Pray for Erik” (January 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Kari is upset that her older brother hasn’t returned to church yet even though the family prays for him.
- “Flipping Channels” (September 2015 Friend)
A girl decides to write in her journal instead of watching a movie she didn’t feel good about.
- “Matt and Mandy” (January 2012 Friend)
Matt and Mandy realize that the choices they make now affect their future.
- “Not at Home, Not Anywhere” (July 2015 Friend)
Carter decides not to swear anymore.
- “Path to Follow” (January 1997 Friend)
Peter’s mother reminds him about agency when his friend chooses not to go to church with him.
- “Special Witness: How Can I Make the Right Decisions When Bad Things Are All Around?” (January 2008 Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott teaches a few ways we can make right choices.
- “Standing Strong” (October 2015 Friend)
Erik chooses to walk out of a party.
- “A Winning Decision” (October 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Miranda decides to go to church instead of playing soccer on Sunday.
- “Agency Is the Gift to Choose for Ourselves” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a printable game about choosing the right.
- “Always Choose the Right” (August 2004 Friend)
Hide CTR rings in these five pictures showing how we can make decisions at home, in the neighborhood, at school, and during playtime.
- “Article of Faith 2” (February 2011 Friend)
Includes a crossword and an activity about good choices.
- “Choosing Integrity” (September 2015 Friend)
This quiz can help you know if you are living with integrity.
- “Coloring Page: Jesus created the earth as a place where I can learn to choose the right.” (January 2012 Friend)
- “Decide Right Now” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches about agency. Includes several activities about making right choices.
- “Faith in God Challenge” (October 2011 Friend)
This activity about agency fulfills a Faith in God requirement.
- “The Sabbath is a Delight” (October 2015 Friend)
Make a mobile to remind you to keep the Sabbath Day holy.
- “Sharing Time: I Will Always Choose the Right” (October 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A lesson about how we are helped to use our agency to make right choices. Includes a maze activity.
- “Agency” (January 1997 Friend)
A poem about making choices.
- For the Strength of Youth: Agency and Accountability
- Image Collection: Mormonads on Agency and Accountability
- Music: “Dare to Do Right” (Children’s Songbook, 158)
- Sheet Music: “Whenever I Have to Choose” (June 1997 Friend)
- Verse: “My Heavenly Father Gives Me” (January 2013 Friend)
A poem about agency, the Holy Ghost, and choosing the right.
- Video: Mormon Messages, “The Freedom To…,”
- Video: Mormon Messages for Youth, “Dare to Stand Alone”
President Thomas S. Monson shares an experience he had in the Navy when he had to stand alone and reminds us that “we are never alone when we stand with our Father in Heaven.”
- Video: Mormon Messages for Youth, “The Sting of the Scorpion”
A young boy’s encounter with a scorpion in the Arabian Desert teaches about the importance of choices.
- Video: One in a Million, "Allison”
Allison finds a way for friends of all faiths to be part of her baptism day.