- “I Believe in Being Honest” (September 1993 Liahona and Friend)
A short summary of the story of the Anti-Nephi-Lehies and how they taught their children to also be honest. Includes a coloring page.
- “The Buried Weapons” (October 1990 Liahona and March 1989 Friend)
Jackson and Michelle learn that they too can bury their weapons of hurtful words, just like the Anti-Nephi-Lehies buries their weapons of war.
- “The Army of Helaman” (August 2000 Friend)
Caylen learns to be honest because of the righteous example of the Stripling Warriors. Includes figures to tell the story.
- “The Honest People of Ammon” (October 1996 Friend)
A story about the people of Ammon who were Lamanites who made a special covenant.
- “The People of Ammon” (December 1993 Liahona and May 1993 Friend)
Illustrated retelling of the story of the people of Ammon and how they accepted the gospel and buried their weapons of war.