- Bright Idea Poster: “No Matter What Anyone Says” (October 2015 Friend)
- “Calvin’s Awesome Space Jet” (March 2015 Friend)
Find out why Mom looked ready to cry.
- “The Candy Plan” (October 2015 Friend)
Josh shares his Halloween candy with others.
- “Dreams and Dolphins” (October 2015 Friend)
Ellie was born with a disease that resulted in one leg growing shorter than the other. Here’s how she serves and inspires.
- “A Feel-Good Field Day” (June 2015 Friend)
Thanks to hard work and prayer, Emily has a good field day experience after all.
- “The Girl With the Beautiful Smile” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Michelle faces an intimidating situation with a smile on her face.
- “Grateful No Matter What” (October 2015 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches about gratitude. Includes a matching activity.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2015 Friend)
Mandy decides she is beautiful after all.
- “Matt and Mandy” (March 2015 Friend)
Mandy tries not to compare herself with another pianist at a recital.
- “Never Give Up” (January 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares how he was always the last one picked for baseball teams, but he didn’t give up, and he eventually led his team to victory
- “A Positive Attitude” (November 2012 Friend)
Elder Bruce A. Carlson of the Seventy shares a story about his young daughter who had a good attitude even though a medical condition prevented her from being able to play.
- “Things Will Get Better” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about a child choosing to have a good attitude after moving to a new area, as well as a maze-like game that uses pictures of right and wrong choices to guide the reader to a happy destination.