- “A Positive Attitude” (November 2012 Friend)
Elder Bruce A. Carlson of the Seventy shares a story about his young daughter who had a good attitude even though a medical condition prevented her from being able to play.
- “Calvin’s Awesome Space Jet” (March 2015 Friend)
Find out why Mom looked ready to cry.
- “Matt and Mandy” (March 2015 Friend)
Mandy tries not to compare herself with another pianist at a recital.
- “Never Give Up” (January 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares how he was always the last one picked for baseball teams, but he didn’t give up, and he eventually led his team to victory
- “The Girl With the Beautiful Smile” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Michelle faces an intimidating situation with a smile on her face.
- “Things Will Get Better” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about a child choosing to have a good attitude after moving to a new area, as well as a maze-like game that uses pictures of right and wrong choices to guide the reader to a happy destination.