Click here to go to the section about autism on the Church’s Disability Resources page.
- “Bugs for Brother Baugh” (April 2018 Friend)
Lizbeth, who has autism, loves to draw pictures of bugs for a member of her bishopric. She is sad he is getting released, so she draws him a special picture.
- “Friends By Mail: My Brother Is My Best Friend” (June 2009 Friend)
Boston describes how grateful he is for his brother, who has autism.
- “A Good Example” (October 2009 Friend)
Coleman has autism. There are lots of ways he helps his family and sets an example for his brother Cooper.
- “Hayden’s Friends” (May 2009 Friend)
Hayden, who has autism, has many friends in Primary.
- “My Brother Hyrum” (April 2014 Friend)
Hannah talks about how much she loves her brother, Hyrum, who has autism. Goes along with a video by the same name in the media section of this page.
- “Rowdy to Reverent” (July 2015 Friend)
Larry learns he can set a good example for his friend at church.
- “Signs of Friendship” (December 2017 Friend)
Connor, who has autism, has a hard time finding a friend until he prays for help and soon becomes friends with a deaf neighbor.
- “Weekly Thoughts and Tips: Encouraging Good Behavior” (March 15, 2013)
Ideas for helping children with disabilities have a positive Primary experience.
- “Weekly Thoughts and Tips: The Power of Inclusion” (November 23, 2012)
A success story from one Primary.
- “Weekly Thoughts and Tips: Transition Helps for Primary Teachers” (August 16, 2013)
Advice for helping children with disabilities transition between classes or activities.