- “A Fearless Missionary” (November 2011 Friend)
Learn about Russell, age 9, who lives in New Zealand and loves sharing the gospel with his friends.
- “A Golden Example” (November 2011 Friend)
Learn about Esther, age 10, who lives in Essex, England.
- “A Missionary in the Making” (January 2008 Friend)
Learn about John Kay, age 10, who lives in Scotland and is saving up to pay for his mission.
- “A Playground for Carly” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Carly, who lives in Idaho and was born with spina bifida. One of her friends helped to get a playground built at their school that Carly could play on.
- “Accepting Allergies” (September 2011 Friend)
Learn about Ellen Joy, age 9, and Hannah, age 6, sisters who live in North Carolina and who are experts at dealing with their food allergies.
- “Arina from Russia” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Arina who likes to share her testimony with others.
- Article Collection: “Friends in the News”
Meet children from all over the world in these short profiles.
- “Camille from New York City” (October 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Camille, age 9, and how she shared the gospel with a friend.
- “Canadian Kids Care!” (November 2012 Friend)
Learn about some children from Prince Edward Island and some of the things they care about.
- “Celebrating Temples!” (April 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Descriptions and pictures of what children around the world have done when temples have been dedicated in their countires.
- “Creating Stories” (June 2011 Friend)
Learn about Samuel, age 11, who lives in England and loves to write adventure, mystery, and science-fiction stories.
- “Emerald Skye from Hawaii” (January 2013 Friend)
Learn about Emerald who loves to help others and thinks her name is perfect for her.
- “Emeri from Australia” (September 2013 Friend)
Learn about Emeri, age 9, who loves to read and spend time with her family.
- “Enkhjin from Mongolia” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Enkhjin loves visiting the countryside with her family and reading.
- “Erika from El Salvador” (July 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Erika loves helping with indexing using the FamilySearch program.
- “Faithful Examples” (September 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Jean A. Stevens, First Counselor in the Primary General Presidency, shares a story about faithful children in Hong Kong who paid their tithing.
- “Finlay T. from England” (February 2013 Friend)
Learn about Finlay, age 8, who collects postage stamps from letters that have traveled all over the world.
- “Hands that Talk” (March 2012 Friend)
Learn about Isabelle, age 11, who lives in Utah and comes from a family that communicates by sign language.
- “Happy at Home” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Buntha and Neath, a brother and sister who live in Cambodia.
- “Happy Valentine!” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Tine, age 9, who lives in Kenya and was named Valentine because she was born on February 14.
- “Helping Her Family” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Cinthia, age 9, who lives in Paraguay and helps her family in many ways.
- “Helping in the Country” (August 2011 Friend)
Learn about Carelene, age 9, who likes to raise chicken’s at her family’s home in Utah.
- “Helping with a Haircut” (November 2012 Friend)
Learn about Erin, age 9, who lives in Canada and cut off several inches of her hair an donated it.
- “Hi! I’m Timofei from Kyiv, Ukraine” (September 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Timofei, age 6, who liked going to the open house for his country’s first temple and invited a couple of friends to go too.
- “James H. from Utah” (May 2013 Friend)
Learn about James, age 11, who has learned to do family history and found more than 80 of his ancestors’ names.
- “Katie V. from Florida” (April 2013 Friend)
Learn about Katie, who was born with Down syndrome and loves her family and lots of other things.
- “Lifted by Prayer” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Jared, age 10, who lives Brazil and loves gymnastics.
- “Living the Gospel” (July 2006 Friend)
Learn about Vehina, 9, and her sister Ranieta, 7, who live in French Polynesia and are so close to the ocean you can see whales swimming by.
- “Love Your Country” (August 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Nicole, age 11, who lives in Suriname and who won a national essay contest.
- “Luete’s Home” (August 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Take an inside look at the traditional Samoan home of a 10-year-old girl.
- “Making Friends across the Pacific” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Children from Utah and Tonga share pictures and letters with each other.
- “Making Friends of Many Faiths” (September 2010 Friend)
Learn about Stephanie, age 6, who lives in India and has friends who come from many different religious backgrounds.
- “Making History” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Soma, age 10; Eszter, age 7; and Kata, age 5, siblings who live in Budapest, Hungary.
- “Mahonri and Helaman from Mexico” (January 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about these brothers who live on the coast of Mexico.
- “Out and About with Nathan S. of South Windham, Connecticut” (March 2011 Friend)
Learn about Nathan, age 8, who doesn’t watch television or play video games but still has plenty to do.
- “Pioneer Day in Tahiti” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Children in Tahiti honor the pioneers by having a special Pioneer Day celebration.
- “Practicing Her Talents” (November 2010 Friend)
Learn about Alexis, age 10, who lives in Rhode Island and plays the harp.
- “Preparing for the Priesthood” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Eleven-year-old Hansen from India is excited to learn about the priesthood duties he will soon have.
- “Prayers, Notes, and Natural Disasters” (August 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Honoka from Japan and Maggie from Missouri, who even though they live a world apart have both experienced a natural disaster and stayed positive.
- “Publishing Pirates” (October 2011 Friend)
Learn about Anna, age 11, who lives in Oklahoma and has published her own book.
- “Remembering a Special Day” (May 2012 Friend)
Allison, age 8, from Tennessee, talks about her baptism and how she invited her friends.
- “School Friends, Church Friends” (February 2010 Friend)
Georgia and Amber from Australia were just friends at school until Georgia invited Amber’s family to learn about the gospel.
- “Sisters in Name and Faith” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about sisters Maria, age 12, and Diana, age 10, who live in Romania.
- “Sisters Should Share” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about sisters Marilia, age 10, and Nicole, age 11, who live in Peru.
- “Skipping to a Jamaican Beat” (June 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Samuel, age 10, and Giordayne, age 7, a brother and sister from Jamaica.
- “Surrounded by Water” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Joseph, age 7, who lives on a tiny island in the middle of a lake in Peru.
- “Tendai from Zimbabwe” (March 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Tendai who lives with his mom, two sisters, and great-grandmother.
- “The Language of Friendship” (July 2010 Friend)
Learn about Will, from Missouri, and how his shared the gospel with his friend Jeff, from South Korea.
- “Twice the Blessings” (October 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about ten-year-old twin sisters Sophie and Elodie, who live in Madagascar.
- “We’re All Shoes” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Ryan’s new neighborhood is made up of children from different countries, but despite their differences they find something they like to do together.
- “Will from Taiwan” (August 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Will likes reading the scriptures with his family and doing missionary work.
- “With All Your Heart” (January 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Ricardo, age 8, who lives in the Dominican Republic.