- “Accepting Allergies” (September 2011 Friend)
Learn about Ellen Joy, age 9, and Hannah, age 6, sisters who live in North Carolina and who are experts at dealing with their food allergies.
- “All Children of God” (September 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Iren and his family visit a Buddhist temple while visiting his grandfather in Taiwan.
- “Arina from Russia” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Arina who likes to share her testimony with others.
- Article Collection: “Friends in the News”
Meet children from all over the world in these short profiles.
- “Blessings for Blessy” (December 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Blessy, who lives in India, was able to share the gospel by planning a special Christmas activity for her school.
- “Camille from New York City” (October 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Camille, age 9, and how she shared the gospel with a friend.
- “Canadian Kids Care!” (November 2012 Friend)
Learn about some children from Prince Edward Island and some of the things they care about.
- “Caring and Coconuts” (September 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Lui and his family, who live in Tonga, share food they grow with those in need.
- “Celebrating Temples!” (April 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Descriptions and pictures of what children around the world have done when temples have been dedicated in their countires.
- “Coats and New Friends” (November 2015 Friend)
Matej helps collect coats for children in his city whose families are refugees from Burma.
- “Creating Stories” (June 2011 Friend)
Learn about Samuel, age 11, who lives in England and loves to write adventure, mystery, and science-fiction stories.
- “Dare to Be Kind!” (April 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Claudia, who lives in Australia, shines her light by showing kindness to others.
- “Double the Service, Double the Fun!” (December 2015 Friend)
Sam and Caleb, from Canada, find lots of fun ways to serve others, including volunteering at a seniors’ home.
- “Emerald Skye from Hawaii” (January 2013 Friend)
Learn about Emerald who loves to help others and thinks her name is perfect for her.
- “Emeri from Australia” (September 2013 Friend)
Learn about Emeri, age 9, who loves to read and spend time with her family.
- “Enkhjin from Mongolia” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Enkhjin loves visiting the countryside with her family and reading.
- “Erika from El Salvador” (July 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Erika loves helping with indexing using the FamilySearch program.
- “Faithful Examples” (September 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Jean A. Stevens, First Counselor in the Primary General Presidency, shares a story about faithful children in Hong Kong who paid their tithing.
- “A Fearless Missionary” (November 2011 Friend)
Learn about Russell, age 9, who lives in New Zealand and loves sharing the gospel with his friends.
- “Finlay T. from England” (February 2013 Friend)
Learn about Finlay, age 8, who collects postage stamps from letters that have traveled all over the world.
- “A Friend and a Missionary” (July 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Juan Bautista, from Argentina, shared the gospel with his friend Facundo.
- “Friends and Faith” (July 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Ivana, from Colombia, stands tall by sharing the gospel with her family and friends.
- “A Golden Example” (November 2011 Friend)
Learn about Esther, age 10, who lives in Essex, England.
- “Grateful Gifts” (February 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Alice, from Brazil, shines her light by being grateful and by sharing music with others.
- “Hands that Talk” (March 2012 Friend)
Learn about Isabelle, age 11, who lives in Utah and comes from a family that communicates by sign language.
- “Happy at Home” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Buntha and Neath, a brother and sister who live in Cambodia.
- “Happy to Help!” (August 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Angelina, who was born in a refugee camp in Tanzania, loves helping others.
- “Happy Valentine!” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Tine, age 9, who lives in Kenya and was named Valentine because she was born on February 14.
- “Helping Her Family” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Cinthia, age 9, who lives in Paraguay and helps her family in many ways.
- “Helping in the Country” (August 2011 Friend)
Learn about Carelene, age 9, who likes to raise chicken’s at her family’s home in Utah.
- “Helping with a Haircut” (November 2012 Friend)
Learn about Erin, age 9, who lives in Canada and cut off several inches of her hair an donated it.
- “Hi! I’m Timofei from Kyiv, Ukraine” (September 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Timofei, age 6, who liked going to the open house for his country’s first temple and invited a couple of friends to go too.
- “Holding onto Hope” (March 2016 Friend)
Emma stands tall by continuing to be strong even while battling leukemia.
- “James H. from Utah” (May 2013 Friend)
Learn about James, age 11, who has learned to do family history and found more than 80 of his ancestors’ names.
- “Katie V. from Florida” (April 2013 Friend)
Learn about Katie, who was born with Down syndrome and loves her family and lots of other things.
- “The Language of Friendship” (July 2010 Friend)
Learn about Will, from Missouri, and how his shared the gospel with his friend Jeff, from South Korea.
- “Liam’s Friends” (October 2018 Friend)
Meet Liam and his friends, who all belong to different religions, but love to play together.
- “Lifted by Prayer” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Jared, age 10, who lives Brazil and loves gymnastics.
- “Living the Gospel” (July 2006 Friend)
Learn about Vehina, 9, and her sister Ranieta, 7, who live in French Polynesia and are so close to the ocean you can see whales swimming by.
- “Love Your Country” (August 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Nicole, age 11, who lives in Suriname and who won a national essay contest.
- “Luete’s Home” (August 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Take an inside look at the traditional Samoan home of a 10-year-old girl.
- “Making Dolls, Making Friends” (June 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Jackson, from Germany, and his family make dolls and bring clothes and toys to refugees in camps in their country.
- “Making Friends across the Pacific” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Children from Utah and Tonga share pictures and letters with each other.
- “Making Friends of Many Faiths” (September 2010 Friend)
Learn about Stephanie, age 6, who lives in India and has friends who come from many different religious backgrounds.
- “Making History” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Soma, age 10; Eszter, age 7; and Kata, age 5, siblings who live in Budapest, Hungary.
- “Mahonri and Helaman from Mexico” (January 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about these brothers who live on the coast of Mexico.
- “A Missionary in the Making” (January 2008 Friend)
Learn about John Kay, age 10, who lives in Scotland and is saving up to pay for his mission.
- “Never Give Up!” (November 2016 Friend)
Dax was in a scary accident on his family’s farm, but with Heavenly Father’s help he was able to stay strong and recover from his injuries.
- “One-Girl Primary” (April 2016 Friend)
Even though Arwen, who lives in New Mexico, is the only child in her Primary, she loves learning about and living the gospel.
- “Out and About with Nathan S. of South Windham, Connecticut” (March 2011 Friend)
Learn about Nathan, age 8, who doesn’t watch television or play video games but still has plenty to do.
- “Painting Love” (March 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Lucy likes to paint and share love with others.
- “Pioneer Day in Tahiti” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Children in Tahiti honor the pioneers by having a special Pioneer Day celebration.
- “A Playground for Carly” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Carly, who lives in Idaho and was born with spina bifida. One of her friends helped to get a playground built at their school that Carly could play on.
- “Practicing Her Talents” (November 2010 Friend)
Learn about Alexis, age 10, who lives in Rhode Island and plays the harp.
- “Prayers, Notes, and Natural Disasters” (August 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Honoka from Japan and Maggie from Missouri, who even though they live a world apart have both experienced a natural disaster and stayed positive.
- “Preparing for the Priesthood” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Eleven-year-old Hansen from India is excited to learn about the priesthood duties he will soon have.
- “Primary Children” (August 2018 Friend)
Find the hidden objects in this illustration of children with a globe.
- “Publishing Pirates” (October 2011 Friend)
Learn about Anna, age 11, who lives in Oklahoma and has published her own book.
- “Ready to Help!” (March 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Aaron, from British Columbia, Canada, tries to let his light shine by being ready to help.
- “Remembering a Special Day” (May 2012 Friend)
Allison, age 8, from Tennessee, talks about her baptism and how she invited her friends.
- “School Friends, Church Friends” (February 2010 Friend)
Georgia and Amber from Australia were just friends at school until Georgia invited Amber’s family to learn about the gospel.
- “Sharing Love with Friends” (February 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Rentalyn, who lives on the island of Weno in the Pacific Ocean, shares some ways that she shows love.
- “Shining Bright in the Czech Republic” (October 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Kids from the Czech Republic share how they let their light shine.
- “Shining Stars” (September 2016 Friend)
Meet four Primary children who are shining in different ways.
- “A Shining Testimony” (August 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Steffani, from Sri Lanka, had the opportunity to share her testimony at an assembly at her school.
- “Show and Tell Haiku” (February 2015 Friend)
Haikus sent in from readers.
- “A Story about Story” (October 2016 Friend)
Story tells about living in Turkmenistan and how she was a good example to her friends there.
- “Sisters in Name and Faith” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about sisters Maria, age 12, and Diana, age 10, who live in Romania.
- “Sisters Should Share” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about sisters Marilia, age 10, and Nicole, age 11, who live in Peru.
- “Skipping to a Jamaican Beat” (June 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Samuel, age 10, and Giordayne, age 7, a brother and sister from Jamaica.
- “Standing for the Right” (June 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Evan, who lives in Ireland, tries to do what is right at school and at home.
- “Surrounded by Water” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Joseph, age 7, who lives on a tiny island in the middle of a lake in Peru.
- “Tendai from Zimbabwe” (March 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Tendai who lives with his mom, two sisters, and great-grandmother.
- “Thanks for Your Helping Hands!” (November 2015 Friend)
Children from around the world share what they have done to help in their families and communities.
- “Twice the Blessings” (October 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about ten-year-old twin sisters Sophie and Elodie, who live in Madagascar.
- “We’re All Shoes” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Ryan’s new neighborhood is made up of children from different countries, but despite their differences they find something they like to do together.
- “Will from Taiwan” (August 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Will likes reading the scriptures with his family and doing missionary work.
- “With All Your Heart” (January 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Ricardo, age 8, who lives in the Dominican Republic.