- “A Busy Day for Hands” (January 2014 Friend) A rhyming story about using my hands to choose the right.
- “A Day to Choose the Right” (March 2009 Friend)
A short story written in rhyme about what a small child might do in a day.
- “Alasdair at the Theater” (May 2014 Friend) A boy feels the Holy Ghost at an uplifting cultural event.
- “An Unshakable Foundation” (May 2013 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches that choosing the right creates the solid ground under our faith. Includes three simple activities.
- “Better Words, Better Friends” (February 2014 Friend) A personal narrative about a girl asking her friend not to swear.
- “Challenges Help Us Grow” (March 2014 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf testifies that we can learn important lessons from adversity.
- “Chihuahuas and Choices” (May 2014 Friend)
A story about a girl choose to obey her mom even when it means going against her friend.
- “Choose the Best” (February 2012 Friend)
Marcus always tries to choose the right, but he learns to choose the best when he is faced with two good choices.
- “Choose the Right Media” (April 2012 Friend)
A visual guide to making smart media choices.
- “Choosing Not to Cheat” (January 2014 Friend)
A boy shares a personal experience about a time when he chose not to cheat on a test at school.
- “Choosing Sides” (April 2003 Friend)
Sarah learns that she has to choose to be on the Lord’s side. Since being baptized she is accountable for her sins.
- “Choosing to Choose the Right” (February 2011 Friend)
Abbey decides to choose the right when a new friend wants her to break a school rule.
- “Crossroads” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that our decisions lead to our destiny.
- “Decide Right Now” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about choosing the right. Includes a short activity about choices.
- “Even Though Everyone Else Is Doing It” (July 2011 Friend)
Elder F. Michael Watson shares a story about when he broke his arm as a boy after making an unwise decision.
- “How Can I Follow the Savior?” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “How Can the Gospel Help Me Be Happy?” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “I Am Accountable for My Choices” (February 2000 Friend)
Drew was nine and knew right from wrong. He feels bad after he lies. Includes a puzzle.
- “I Chose the Right” (September 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Ekene from Nigeria chooses not to drink wine as part of a traditional ceremony.
- “Jehovah Saves Faithful Daniel” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Stories from the Old Testament about Daniel choosing the right.
- “Katie Finds a Way” (March 2014 Friend)
Katie finds happiness by going to church even when the rest of her family doesn’t.
- “Matt and Mandy” (January 2012 Friend)
The two siblings discuss the importance of making good choices now and later.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2012 Friend)
Mandy teaches a friend what her CTR ring means.
- “My Big Decision” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Nicole knew that when she turned eight she would be accountable or responsible for making good choices.
- “Never Let Go” (July 2012 Friend)
Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge of the Seventy shares how he learned a hard lesson when he let go of his horse’s reigns. We must never let go of the iron rod.
- “Obstacle-Course Challenge” (February 2014 Friend) An object lesson teaches DJ about following the Holy Ghost.
- “One Scoop at a Time” (July 2013 Friend)
Lisa’s dad teaches about how each time she chooses to keep a commandment she adds oil to her lamp.
- “Pop Quiz Champion” (March 2014 Friend)
Niles chooses the right when a substitute teacher is leading the class.
- “Righteous Desires” (October 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Clate W. Mask Jr. of the Seventy teaches that we usually end up doing what we want—the key is to want the right things!
- “Standing for Righteousness” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Wolfgang H. Paul of the Seventy shares how he stood for his beliefs even when classmates and teachers teased him.
- “The Harvest” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend) Elder Aoyagi of the Seventy tells the story of how he was blessed for wanting to attend church as a child.
- “The New Adventures of Matt and Mandy” (May 2014 Friend)
Matt can choose the right or lose money. What will he do?
- "The Rule Review” (May 2014 Friend)
Joseph keeps the family media rules when visiting a friend.
- “What to Do Now?” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Ideas for how to live righteously after your baptism.
- Music: “Choose the Right Way” (Children’s Songbook, 160)
- Music: “Dare to Do Right” (Children’s Songbook, 158)
- Music: “I’m Trying to Be like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Music: “I Pledge Myself to Love the Right” (Children’s Songbook, 161)
- Music: “Stand for the Right” (Children’s Songbook, 159)
- Music: “Teach Me to Walk in the Light” (Children’s Songbook, 177)
- Poem: “A Plan for Me” (January 2009 Friend)
A poem about obeying, being kind, and choosing the right.
- Poem: “My Heavenly Father Gives Me” (January 2013 Friend)
A poem about agency, the Holy Ghost, and choosing the right.
- Poster: “Choose the Right Media” (April 2012 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Holding Hands around the World” (October 2003 Liahona and Friend)
- Sheet Music (simplified): “I Will Be Valiant” (June 2012 Friend)
- Video and Music: ASL Primary Song, “Choose the Right”
- Video and Music: ASL Primary Song, “Stand for the Right"
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 30: Alma Counsels His Sons”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 18: Jesus Chooses His Apostles”
- Video: One In a Million, “Bode”
Learn why Bode from Switzerland wants to choose the right.
- Video: One in a Million, “Martins”
Martens from Nigeria prepared for his baptism by choosing the right.