- “A Day to Choose the Right” (March 2009 Friend)
A short story written in rhyme about what a small child might do in a day.
- “An Unshakable Foundation” (May 2013 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches that choosing the right creates the solid ground under our faith. Includes three simple activities.
- “Choose the Best” (February 2012 Friend )
Marcus always tries to choose the right, but he learns to choose the best when he is faced with two good choices.
- “Choose the Right Media” (April 2012 Friend)
A visual guide to making smart media choices.
- “Choosing Sides” (April 2003 Friend )
Sarah learns that she has to choose to be on the Lord’s side. Since being baptized she is accountable for her sins.
- “Choosing to Choose the Right” (February 2011 Friend )
Abbey decides to choose the right when a new friend wants her to break a school rule.
- “Crossroads” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that our decisions lead to our destiny.
- “Decide Right Now” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about choosing the right. Includes a short activity about choices.
- “Even Though Everyone Else Is Doing It” (July 2011 Friend )
Elder F. Michael Watson shares a story about when he broke his arm as a boy after making an unwise decision.
- “How Can I Follow the Savior?” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend )
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “How Can the Gospel Help Me Be Happy?” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend )
Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “I Am Accountable for My Choices” (February 2000 Friend )
Drew was nine and knew right from wrong. He feels bad after he lies. Includes a puzzle.
- “I Chose the Right” (September 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Ekene from Nigeria chooses not to drink wine as part of a traditional ceremony.
- “Jehovah Saves Faithful Daniel” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend )
Stories from the Old Testament about Daniel choosing the right.
- “Matt and Mandy” (January 2012 Friend )
The two siblings discuss the importance of making good choices now and later.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2012 Friend )
Mandy teaches a friend what her CTR ring means.
- “My Big Decision” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend )
Nicole knew that when she turned eight she would be accountable or responsible for making good choices.
- “Never Let Go” (July 2012 Friend )
Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge of the Seventy shares how he learned a hard lesson when he let go of his horse’s reigns. We must never let go of the iron rod.
- “One Scoop at a Time” (July 2013 Friend)
Lisa’s dad teaches about how each time she chooses to keep a commandment she adds oil to her lamp.
- “Righteous Desires” (October 2004 Liahona and Friend )
Elder Clate W. Mask Jr. of the Seventy teaches that we usually end up doing what we want—the key is to want the right things!
- “Standing for Righteousness” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend )
Elder Wolfgang H. Paul of the Seventy shares how he stood for his beliefs even when classmates and teachers teased him.
- “What to Do Now?” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend )
Ideas for how to live righteously after your baptism.
- Music: “Choose the Right Way” (Children’s Songbook, 160)
- Music: “Dare to Do Right” (Children’s Songbook, 158)
- Music: “I’m Trying to Be like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Music: “I Pledge Myself to Love the Right” (Children’s Songbook, 161)
- Music: “Stand for the Right” (Children’s Songbook, 159)
- Music: “Teach Me to Walk in the Light” (Children’s Songbook, 177)
- Poem: “A Plan for Me” (January 2009 Friend)
A poem about obeying, being kind, and choosing the right.
- Poem: “My Heavenly Father Gives Me” (January 2013 Friend )
A poem about agency, the Holy Ghost, and choosing the right.
- Poster: “Choose the Right Media” (April 2012 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Holding Hands around the World” (October 2003 Liahona and Friend)
- Sheet Music (simplified): “I Will Be Valiant” (June 2012 Friend )
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 30: Alma Counsels His Sons”
- Video: One In a Million, “Bode”
Learn why Bode from Switzerland wants to choose the right.