- “The Blessing Quest” (February 2015 Friend)
Nathan wants to skip church and play outside instead!
- “Guided by Love” (June 2014 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches how we become disciples of Jesus Christ by keeping His commandments.
- “Decide Right Now” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
President Monson teaches that it is easier to obey commandments 100 percent of the time than 98 percent of the time. Also includes two simple activities.
- “Drive-Through Decision” (May 2012 Friend)
Jacob sets a good example for his family when he decides to keep the Sabbath day holy.
- “Fire!” (August 2015 Friend)
President Tomas S. Monson tells a story from his youth when he learned the importance of obedience. Includes a maze activity.
- “Friend to Friend: Life Lessons” (May 2006 Friend)
Elder Lynn A. Mickelsen tells a story to illustrate if we keep commandments when we are young, we will train ourselves to stay close to our Heavenly Father.
- “Jehovah Gives Commandments” (May 2010 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Moses and how he received the Ten Commandments.
- “Keep the Commandments” (December 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles teaches that Abinadi was a powerful example of obeying the Lord.
- “Moses Teaches His People” (November 1998 Liahona and May 1998 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Moses receiving the Ten Commandments. Includes flannel board figures.
- “One Scoop at a Time” (July 2013 Friend)
A family uses an object lesson to talk about keeping their lamps full through choosing the right.
- “Safe Ground” (May 2017 Friend)
A family learns about the importance of staying on safe ground while visiting Yellowstone National Park and compares it to following the commandments.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: Respect His Name” (January 2000 Friend)
Six-year-old Lance learns the importance of keeping the commandment to not take the Lord’s name in vain.
- “Weeding Out the Lie” (September 2012 Friend)
Olivia feels good when she chooses to be honest. She remembers that she promised to obey the commandments when she was baptized.
- “Why is Being Obedient So Important” (April 2015 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Elder Russell M. Nelson and why he believes it’s important to be Obedient.